Let’s Sell Your Home
I am more than a sign
The first place potential buyers will see your home is online. For that reason, I work hard to reach as many buyers as possible online and strive to make the best impression possible through our online listings.
I go above and beyond when marketing my client’s home. I have strategies that have proven to work, and social media is a HUGE part of selling homes in this market.
I am not the agent with the most sales in Monmouth County, nor do I want to be that agent. I am dedicated to my clients that continues to prove itself time and time again.
Looking to sell your home? A seller consultation with me will help you understand exactly the steps necessary to set your home apart from the competition and some marketing strategies you wouldn’t see coming!
Selling a home can be extremely overwhelming. It is important to me to make sure my clients have a total understanding of the process and the market. I provide an in-depth market analysis and I will guide you through the pricing strategy. We will communicate weekly if not daily, during the entire process.
Each home is different and unique. Understanding each home is crucial in developing a pricing and marketing strategy that will result in the best possible outcome
What’s Your Home Really Worth?
Enter Your Address Below
SELLERS GUIDE IN BASIC FORM
Selling a home effectively requires the following preparatory steps:
- Set a competitive price
- Cori Dunphy will assist you in reviewing the latest market conditions, and home sales in your neighborhood and in developing an intelligent price. See the data on our superior pricing performance as compared to the larger market. See how intelligent pricing maximizes your return.
- Establish a broad-reaching marketing presence
- Cori Dunphy along with RE/MAX CENTRALS’s aggressive marketing plan is one of the most comprehensive and effective in the area.
- Arrange for the home to be shown when requested
- Take steps to ensure that your home shows to its best potential
- I am an expert in helping you stage your home for sale, sell your property at the highest possible price, and optimize your return on investment.
Cori Dunphy’s Clients are successful, busy, and always expect world-class service. See what these individuals are saying about our service experience with Cori Dunphy. TESTIMONIALS.
Preparing Your Home for Sale
I’ve provided suggestions below that will help prepare your home for a successful showing. Invest in the areas where wear is visible or where the effort and expense will enhance the home’s appearance, thereby making it more appealing, and sellable.
- Trim Shrubs, hedges, trees and lawn
- Rake up dead leaves and pick up dead tree limbs
- Repaint or replace a worn mailbox
- Repair and/or repaint the fence
- Reseed worn patches on the lawn
- Pick up all litter and trash
- Pick up all toys
- Repair or repaint siding
- Repaint or touch up trim along the side of the house
- Apply a fresh coat of paint to a worn doorway
- Wash steps and railings
- Replace a worn doormat
- Remove old dirty screens from windows
- Wash all windows
- Freshen interior paints and finishes
- Make your home look well-kept and inviting
- Make sure all appliances are in good working order
- Replace worn carpets
- Clean floor coverings
- Make sure the caulk around the sink, shower, tub, and windows is in good condition
- Replace any broken light fixtures
- Make sure each room is well-lit
Roof and Chimney
- Remove debris from gutters and downspouts
- Repair or repaint gutters and downspouts
- Check flashing around vents, skylights, and chimney for leaks
- Check the chimney for damaged chimney caps and loose or missing mortar
- Check the Roof for leaks
What is My Home Worth?
The Pricing Analysis is FREE. So take action and call me today.
We hear from condo, single-family, and luxury homeowners wanting to know a realistic price for which they can sell their homes. Answering this question depends on a number of factors including: 1 what similar properties have sold in your neighborhood, 2 what did they sell for? 3 When did they sell? 4 How long can you work on selling your home?
When a home is put in “show ready” condition and priced to sell in the current market, it will be shown constantly and sell within the first 2 weeks and at most 45 days.
For more information or assistance, contact Cori Dunphy, today!